The next funding round for the OCIES Fellowships and Networks grant closes 1 June 2018 .
The purpose of the OCIES Fellowships and Networks Programme is to provide the institutional and financial support to OCIES members to extend and develop our roles within the wider field of comparative and international education. The grants will enable individual researchers and/or groups of researchers to undertake collaborations or networking initiatives between institutions and OCIES members, thereby deepening these exchanges and relationships. Funding for the Grants are sourced from OCIES conference and membership fee surplus.
Grants of up to AUD $5000 are available and must be used within a year of receiving the grant. Applicants must be current members of OCIES and must not have been awarded a Fellowships and Networks programme grant within the past three years. Preference will be given to members who have been active members in the society. Application criteria, process and examples of eligible activities are provided below.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Activities directly contribute to strengthening relationships, awareness or understanding between CIE researchers/practitioners/students within Oceania
- Activities are achievable within the proposed timeframe, are relevant to the proposed aims and expected outcomes, and have clear outputs
- Activities demonstrate benefit to OCIES as a society
- Budget is reasonable and represents value for money
- If research is involved, the application explains how ethics approval will be sought and/or provides evidence of ethics approval
Visit https://ocies.org/fellowships-and-networks-program/ for further details and the online submission form.