Please share this with your networks and any others that may be interested.
We are pleased to announce a limited-time offer to become a member of the Oceania Comparative and International Education Society (OCIES) at an amazing discounted rate!
Anyone who joins or renews their membership between now and Christmas will only pay HALF PRICE for a 2020/21 year membership*.
By becoming an OCIES member you will:
- Be part of a diverse and rapidly growing network across and beyond the Oceania region
- Be eligible to present at the Festival of OCIES 2020 Virtual Conference 8-11 December (see here for more information)
- Be eligible for discounted rates for future OCIES face-to-face conferences and to apply for conference scholarships and grant funding opportunities
- Receive advance communication to a range of online and face-to-face events and networking opportunities, including our New and Emerging Researchers Fono
- Be eligible for discounted rates at the World Congress of Comparative Education and be part of the global network of Comparative Education societies
- Take priority in publication mentoring opportunities
- Be able to contribute to the governance of OCIES through our Annual General Meetings and/or participating in our various Committees
- Support other researchers through your subscription and involvement
We would love to have your involvement in these exciting activities as we continue to grow OCIES as a vibrant comparative and international education scholarly community.
To find out more about Membership arrangements and to join up, go to our membership page:
* Please note, this offer applies only to the 2020/21 year – if you wish to join up for 2 or 3 years, your first year will be at half price, and subsequent years at full price. This offer does not apply to Institutional memberships.