OCIES members might be interested to attend the 4th WCCES Symposium, where some OCIES members, such as Kabini, Miriam, Alex and Julie are presenting.
Following the AGM will be a short session in the journal. Please see the link to the journal session below.
Topic: IEJ: CP Journal Session
Date: Nov 30, 2021
Time: 1.30 – 2 PM AEDT (Directly following the AGM)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/88395091504
Or iPhone one-tap :
Australia: +61370182005,,88395091504# or +61731853730,,88395091504#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
Australia: +61 3 7018 2005 or +61 7 3185 3730 or +61 8 6119 3900 or +61 8 7150 1149 or +61 2 8015 6011
Meeting ID: 883 9509 1504
International numbers available: https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/u/kbzCFxBRMx
The 2021 AGM will be held on 30th November 2021, 12.00 AEDT/ 14.00 NZST. The zoom details are as follow: https://vuw.zoom.us/j/95356819086?pwd=dFNOUnd6ZmxrVUdjaG1GS2FJY0dpQT09
- Attendance and Apologies
- Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting (2020 online AGM): Minutes AGM 2020 Dec 11
- Matters Arising
4. Co-Presidents’ Report: OCIES 2021 AGM – Read-Only
5. Treasurer’s Report: Report Treasurer for OCIES 2021 AGM
6. Editor’s report, International Education Journal: Comparative Perspectives: Report Editor IEJCP for OCIES 2021 AGM
7. NERF Report: Report NERF for 2021 OCIES AGM
8. Report of results of committee and post-holder elections: Report on Committee ballot 2021
9. OCIES 2021 Scholarship Awards
10. 2022 Annual General Meeting dates
12. Closing of the 2021 AGM
Please note two important updates to the upcoming 49th Annual OCIES Conference:
- Please note that the deadline for the submission of abstract has been extended from 15th October to 25th October.
- We have made the difficult decision to cancel the face-to-face event at the University of Waikato Tauranga Campus. This is due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreaks and lockdowns, making it uncertain as to whether a face-to-face event in December will be able to happen and difficult for people to plan travel. Most of the planned programme will be shifted to online and University of Waikato hopes to be able to host the OCIES community at another time in the near future.