Membership entitles you to:
- Access to a dynamic network of scholars from around the world
- Discount on full registration fees at OCIES annual conferences
- Membership in the World Council of Comparative Education Societies (WCCES) with discounts on their conferences
- Eligibility to apply for OCIES Networking and Fellowship grants and other OCIES grant and scholarship award opportunities
- The opportunity to take part in important strategic decisions of OCIES
- Regular newsletters, information and events notifications
To join OCIES please fill out the form on the Join and Renew page.
*Low Income Country category includes those who are current permanent residents of one of the countries listed on the UN Least Development Country list and/or one of the following Pacific Islands Forum member countries: Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.