Membership entitles you to:
- Access to a dynamic network of scholars from around the world
- Discount on full registration fees at OCIES annual conferences
- Membership in the World Council of Comparative Education Societies (WCCES) with discounts on their conferences
- Eligibility to apply for OCIES Networking and Fellowship grants and other OCIES grant and scholarship award opportunities
- The opportunity to take part in important strategic decisions of OCIES
- Regular newsletters, information and events notifications
Standard member (AUD) 3 years: $180.00; 2 years: $135.00; 1 year: $90.00
Student/ Unwaged/ Low income country*/ Retired member (AUD) 3 years: $70.00; 2 years: $55.00; 1 year: $45.00
Institutional member** (AUD) 3 years: $360; 2 years: $270; 1 year: $180
To join OCIES please fill out the form on the Join and Renew page.
JOIN NOW AND RECEIVE A DISCOUNT ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE, IN RECOGNITION OF THE CONTINUED CONSTRAINTS CAUSED BY THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC. SEE THE JOIN AND RENEW PAGE FOR DETAILS
*Low Income Country category includes those who are current permanent residents of one of the countries listed on the UN Least Development Country list and/or one of the following Pacific Islands Forum member countries: Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
**Institutional membership enables organisations to join OCIES. Up to three employees/recognised members of the organisation will be eligible for the Member discount rate at the annual OCIES Conference each year, and at any other official OCIES events where member discounts are available. For Universities or other educational institution that are an OCIES Institutional Member, the discount applies only to their employees and/or those with an organisational responsibility – not to students of that institution.